Donate Supplies and Equipment
Are those unused art supplies gathering dust on your shelf? Can't decide what to do with the camera equipment that is taking up space in your garage? Does your old Mac need a new home? Donate your items to us, we will find a creative use for them!
When you donate supplies or equipment, you may request a donation letter for tax purposes.
Click here to contact us regarding your donation.
You may ship or drop off supplies at our studio address below.
a program of Little Friends
2302 Wisconsin Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Someone is available to accept your donation Mon.-Fri. 8am-4pm. If you need to drop off after 4pm, please contact Nikki, our Studio Manager to make arrangements.
Nikki Bozzano, Inklude Studio Manager
(630) 929-2711 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the amazon.com to view our universal wish list.
If you have too many gift cards taking up space in your wallet - please pass them along to us! Of course we can always use gift cards from art supply, fabric and craft stores - but gift cards to general retailers like amazon.com are also welcome. Apple and iTunes gift cards would be wonderful!
• Crayola Model Magic Clay
• polymer clay
• PlexiGlass/clear acrylic sheets
• Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ /glass paint
• adhesives - archival and craft glues in squeeze bottles/tubes, clear glue sticks for hot glue gun
• drawing materials - pencils, Cray-Pas®, markers, etc.
• printmaking supplies - relief printing materials, linoleum blocks, lino cutting tools, brayers
• bookbinding supplies - book cloth, book board, adhesives, bone folders, etc.
• stretched canvas
• illustration board
Photography is very important at the studio. Not only as an art making medium in and of itself, but also as a means of documenting the art made by the artists working at the studio.
• digital camera
• digital video camera
• studio lighting
• large still life shooting table with plexiglass panel
If you have recently upgraded your computer equipment, consider donating your old Mac to our studio. Your old Mac will help our artists to further develop basic computer skills. We would like to build a computer lab for our artists. We think we can do it, one donated Mac at a time.
• Mac Pro
• large format (11x17) black and white laser printer
• large format (11x17) color ink jet printer
• card reader
• flat screen monitor
• chargers, cables and docks
Sewing/Fiber Arts Supplies and Equipment
• fabric dyes, dye based pastels, fabric paint, fabric markers, screen printing ink
• hook rug yarn and canvas
• handbag hardware
• hand embroidery hoops/frames
• quilt frame
• thread and embroidery floss
• dress form
Make a Financial Contribution
Inklude Studio is a program of Little Friends.
Little Friends is a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. In Illinois, you may deduct the amount of your contribution minus the value of any goods or services you receive.
If you would like your contribution to specifically help support Inklude Studio, please include a note indicating that you would like your contribution to be directed to support Inklude Studio.
Click here to contact us with questions about making a donation.
You may give an unrestricted gift, that will help support the day-to-day expenses of operating Little Friends programs and services.
Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift! Find out more about matching gift programs.